Disputes & Claims
During a lifetime you will have to face many challenges and problems, some small and manageable, others life changing and possibly overwhelming. You may find that some disagreements escalate and you find yourself in the middle of a very stressful and troubling conflict. Hopefully you will be able to reach a resolution without the need for legal advice, but when this is not possible we can help and this can include representation in court proceedings if this becomes necessary.
There are many areas of your personal life where you may find yourself involved in a conflict:-
- Property and building disputes
- Clinical or medical negligence, including issues with hospitals, general practitioners, dentists, opticians, chiropractors, physiotherapists and other medical professionals
- Consumer rights
- Professional negligence claims relating to negligent advice from surveyors, accountants or other professionals
- Inheritance, trust, and attorney disputes
- Accident or personal injury, including trips and falls, criminal injuries, defective goods or contaminated food and motoring incidents from small value claims to larger more complex matters
- Debt or debt recovery including consideration of payment plans if you are having difficulty meeting your obligations
- Employment grievances
- Plus a myriad of other issues too long to list
No matter the complexity of the facts or the nature or size of the conflict or claim you will receive professional guidance and advice throughout the whole process from an experienced solicitor. We will always seek to resolve a dispute constructively and manage costs effectively. We will advise you of all options available to you and this may involve negotiation, mediation, round table meetings or ultimately court proceedings.
When you contact us for advice or instruct us to represent you in a dispute or claim we will discuss with you the likely legal and other fees as well as possible funding for these, such as conditional fee agreements (“no win, no fee”), finance from a third party or hourly rates.
Please contact your nearest office to discuss how we can help.