Helen is a conveyancing executive and an associate member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives. She joined the property department of the firm in 2011 and has over 30 years’ experience and knowledge of residential property, all gained in and around the local area. Helen maintains excellent relations with clients and local estate agents ensuring that transactions are handled as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Residential sale and purchases
- Leasehold properties and lease extensions
- Mortgages and remortgages
- First registrations of unregistered land
- Transfers of equity
- New build properties
- Adverse possession rights
- Declarations of trust
- Fast property transaction
Achieving exchange of contracts within two weeks with completion less than one week later for purchasers of a re-possessed property which was still being marketed by the mortgagees in possession.
- Fast and complicated property purchase
Acting in a purchase with exchange and completion turned around in less than two weeks where there was a lengthy chain and issues over a defective title.
- Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Conveyancing Quality Scheme
- Panel membership for all major lenders
Helen enjoys keeping fit to meet the demands of her young grand-daughters, enjoying time with her dog Poppy who also plays the important role of office dog at the Grayshott branch and holidays in the sun with her family.Back to Our people