Joanna is a solicitor and partner of the firm and specialises in all aspects of family law including divorce, relationship breakdown, financial and child care arrangements and all issues arising from domestic abuse. She is a fully committed member of Resolution and will always seek to resolve disputes in a constructive and cost effective way. Joanna is known for her pragmatic and empathetic yet no nonsense approach. She has considerable experience in dealing with court proceedings should this route become necessary.
- All aspects of family law work
- Divorce and civil partnership dissolutions
- Financial arrangements
- Complex finances, including trusts, foreign assets and pensions
- All issues in respect of arrangements for children
- Domestic abuse and injunctions
- Cohabitation issues
- Divorce involving several properties
Acting for a wife and securing a financial settlement that involved the transfer of a number of properties into her name.
- Divorce and complicated pensions
Acting for a husband in a divorce that involved an overseas pension fund worth in excess of £1.8 million where the fund held properties as part of the investment.
- Children proceedings and welfare concerns
Acting for a father in securing an order for his children to live with him where there were serious welfare concerns in respect of the mother.
- Pre Nuptial Agreements
The preparation of a detailed pre nuptial agreement involving four properties and overseas assets.
- Accredited Resolution member
- All issues Resolution qualified mediator
In her spare time Joanna enjoys keeping fit, good food and wine and spending time with her family.Back to Our people